Contact Access Group
Credit Reporting Inquiries

Dispute Involving Reporting Done Prior to 2012

In rare instances, you may disagree with how your loan account has been reported to one or more credit bureaus. Credit reporting disputes require special handling under applicable law, and as such, we request that you mail a Dispute Letter to the following address that includes:

  • Your full name
  • Address
  • Telephone number
  • Account number and/or other identifying information for the disputed loan(s)
  • A brief summary of the dispute and all documentation supporting the dispute (copy of credit report, account statements, etc.)

Access Group
Attn: Credit Reporting Disputes
10 North High Street, Suite 400
West Chester, PA 19380

Dispute Involving Reporting Done After 2012

Direct Disputes Address:
Conduent Education Services
P.O. Box 7051
Utica, NY 13504-7051

Borrower Services Department at 800-835-4611 - Federal
Specialized Services Department at 800-508-0806 - Private

Other Credit Dispute Resources

You may obtain a free yearly credit report from

You may also dispute credit reporting via the three major credit reporting agencies: